Facts and History
- Privatly-run 4-Star Hotel
- 96 Rooms
- 1 basement garage and 50 outside parking slots (separate charges)
- 4 daylight infused conference rooms
- Restaurant Papillon
- Event rooms for up to 100 people
- Largest Conference room for up to 50 people
- 15 mins. driving distance to the Jungfernstieg
- 12 mins. driving distance to the Hamburg trade-fair halls and Convention-Centre
- 10 mins. driving distance to the Hamburg Airport
Hotel erection, originally with 16 guest-rooms and a restaurant seating 45.
Renovation of all rooms and erection of the Zirbelstube
1st extension to 40 guest-rooms and erection of the breakfast-room.
2nd extension to 65 guest- rooms and erection of the Conference room II
3rd extension to 94 guest-rooms and erection of the Conference rooms I and III, the tower-room, the new reception area with Bistro-Bar and basement garage.
Construction of the courtyard and garden
The restaurant Papillon is leased to the head chef Kai-Uwe Nehrmann and the 95th guest-room is built.
The hotel is leased to the present operator, the Schlichting Hotel GmbH and extensive renovation schemes are started upon.
5th extension to 96 guest-rooms has been finished. This room was designed as a showroom.